Friday, September 14, 2007

Languages

Well, Jeff has been teaching the kids the Hebrew alphabet as he is learning it. They pick these things up pretty quickly. Last year it was the Greek alphabet. Joshua did great with Greek and Michael is excelling with Hebrew. The other day they were both mixing them all up and saying them - one Greek letter, one English letter, one Hebrew letter - and so forth! Good grief!
So, I had to get on the ball and catch up with the kids! I have 13 of 22 letters down. We will see if I can keep up! :)
I went to a friend's house this evening and when I returned I was pleasantly surprised with a clean kitchen, vacuumed carpet and Jeff says Joshua mowed the back yard! Wow! Maybe I should disappear for a few hours more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."