Sunday, May 30, 2010

So, I have to laugh when I see the kids with their chickens


and think how coincidental it is that their particular chicken resembles that child's personality. Josh's chicken is tame and quiet - goes wherever the others go. Michael's is flighty and crazy - always off on it's own checking things out. Abby's is pretty easy going and sticks with the others mostly. David's is sweet and Anna's is loud, bossy and thinks it rules the roost - it's always pecking on the others and has the biggest personality of all! HAHAHA! I just think it's so funny how that happened. :)

1 comment:

  1. God is so good. . .and definitely likes to hear us laugh as we watch Him reveal things. . .even through chickens!

    ReplyDelete

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."