During this time period I "found" a new favorite blog. The lady crochets - thus my initial interest - and she uses such bright colors...in everything! I LOVE it! Check it out here
Then my girlies decided their dollies need some outfits. DD1 has an American Girl doll she was given several years ago and we've just not had the money to invest in a wardrobe. :) So, she got a fuzzy white winter hat for Christmas and the promise of a poncho. *still working on that one* DD2 has a slightly smaller dolly she was given that - in my opinion - looks pretty much like an AG doll only not! She's so cute! This baby came in a cute pink tutu. DD2 said she really NEEDED some pants and a shirt as the tutu was just TOO cold - it has been that cold here! :) So, she got a pant/shirt set...which led to DD1 getting a skirt/top set - with little buttons! - and then both girls got nighties for the babies. The slippers and mop hats are still AWIP = a work in progress! :)
Also during this laid back crazy creative month I pulled out the grannies I've been working on here and there and made up a whole stack in a couple of days! WooHoo!! :) I'm making ME a "crazy quilt" afghan from all my various "scrap" yarn. The blocks this year are showing my progression into different types of yarn, style, designs and colors. Should be a VERY interesting blanket.




No comments:
Post a Comment