Friday, November 16, 2007

David&Goliath

So tonight the kids were sitting at the dinner table talking about different things when all of a sudden Anna pipes up with, "David killed Goliath! He hit him on the head and knocked him over and David killed Goliath!" All the while pointing at our David! It was such a hoot! I wish I had a picture of her face as she told about this incredible happening! We tried to tell her it was a different David but as she doesn't know any other Davids I don't think she really understood. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."