Saturday, November 3, 2007

My husband is so sweet....





The other night he and two other guys waited on a wedding party at BRIO. It was quite a big party I guess and that was pretty much all Jeff had for the evening. When they left they also left these beautiful tulips. I guess there were more as Jeff said he and the other wait staff split them up. And Jeff brought me flowers! :) They were so pretty - opening each morning and closing up at night. So, I just had to "share" them with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."