Friday, July 25, 2008

Ballet Finale

Okay - so here is my first effort at uploading a video - only the second time I have taken a video on our digital camera. Whew! One giant leap! :) I sort of got stuck to the side but I think this is still pretty good. Abby loved ballet class this week and
all the girls did a great job dancing at the assisted living place we went. I think all the grandmas and grandpas enjoyed it. A bunch of the siblings and some of the girls played instruments and sang songs as well. It was really neat.
O - Abby is the blond, second from the right, in the front line. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."