Well! We switched internet service providers and I have been at least a week without my e-mail or internet. I did not realize how attached I had become! I feel like I have lost touch with "the world"! :)
I still do not have my regular e-mail so if any of you are trying to contact me I really am not ignoring you on purpose! I just can't get to anything right now. Jeff is in the process of getting the wireless all fixed up so I will be able to use my computer upstairs again. For now - I am using his and hoping that works for awhile! :)
We had several days of rain, rain, rain and cooler weather. It was so nice. Then it cleared out and was VERY humid for a day or two and now it is just hot again although not as hot as it had been. So, we are thankful!
My sister, brother-in-law and niece are here for a couple of weeks. Getting all there stuff sorted out, sold at a yard sale and then packed up for their move to Colorado. Wow! What a busy weekend we have had. Glenn is a great yardsalesman! :) He can sell just about anything!
Jeff is plugging away at his job and learning how to deal with the very high level of stress there. We appreciate your prayers for him.
I guess this is all for now. Hope ya'll are well. God bless.
John 3:16-18
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son." John 3:16-18
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalm 127:3-5
"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."
No comments:
Post a Comment