Well, for once, the first day of Fall actually felt like it down here! WOW!! That is very unusual. Of course, I am LOVING it! Josh is going around in his sweats, coat and hat. David wakes up and shivers for awhile in the morning and Anna is running around with her blanket. :) Texas kids - been south so long it's getting to their internal thermostats - except Josh who must have been warped at birth!
We have been in the 70s for several days and dropped down in the 50s overnight. It is so nice. Does make me want to get all my crafting out and make something though! My poor living room is a bit overcome with all my sewing, fabric, yarn, pattern books, etc... but, I am getting some things made! YEAH!
We hope the season change finds you all doing well and able to take time to remember the One who gives the seasons for our enjoyment! What a creative God we serve!
Note: The picture is one that Jeff's dad took. Mom Niles sent it to me because she knows how I miss the colors of Colorado in the Fall! :)
I was wondering where you got colors and the mountain there in TX. :) I'm looking forward to the Fall here...though the leaves seem to be falling quicker than they're changing. Hope it's pretty. Enjoy your projects! :)
ReplyDelete