Thursday, July 1, 2010

What Happens When Everyone Lays Around?





Well, sometimes anyway!
I decided to take this week, while Becky and Daniel are away visiting our sister, to re-stock my Etsy shop. I tend to go kind of crazy when in this mode! Ok, ok - I'm crazy most of the time....I KNOW! Give me a break! lol
I like to make new things and am not usually very good at mass producing! However, I am trying hard to mass produce the little embellishments I am now making. I am really enjoying making these cute little flowers!
But my new favorite is my Pink Octopus. He is called a Tawashi. That's Japanese for "a bundle" - it is a traditional scrubbing brush to wash off dirt. This little guy is a child's Tawashi - how fun! Now washing dishes (or faces!) is more fun! LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."