Monday, September 13, 2010

Extras

You may notice in the very nice family picture below - the first one with Nardia added into the Niles clan - my little person with a bag of M&Ms. Yes, well...that was how we got her to walk in front of all those people, all the way to the front...by herself! Guess I didn't think about hiding them for the pictures afterward! Ooops! When I told Anna I'd get her a special chocolate and have it with me at the front she asked me, "Do you think I'll be able to smell it?" hahahaha!!! That's right, just follow your nose, babe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."