Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's been getting pretty hot out and I keep trying to think of fun things to do before we must get back to serious school work. Today we went over to play with Daniel for a bit. David and Michael got Daniel laughing quite a bit - too cute! Wish I'd had my camera! Then when we came home the kids watched a movie and mom took a nap. :) After that we decided making cupcakes would be fun...haven't done that in awhile. It really is the little things that are so much fun! The kids had a blast...went a little crazy with the sprinkles and frosting...and enjoyed the whole process more than I expected even. So glad I took the time to do it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."