So, I am starting a new "thread". I want to document the teacups and things that I have collected....just for fun and this is the best spot to do it as far as I can figure...lol
#allthingstea post 1
This teacup is one of my favorites from my collection. It is unique in so many ways. I believe it is the only cup I have that was made in Italy. It is also more shallow than the others and different style and color. It is hand painted. I love the contrast of the greens...the leaves, pinks of the red clover, the smudgy brown "background" and the gold edging.
A link to a cup the same as mine had information stating they believed it to have been painted "in house" and is signed G Nucci. It is listed for sale at $45.75! I have a collectors item! haha!
The stamp is "Ginori" - I looked this up and came across some information about the manufactory that was started in 1735....as follows: Richard Ginori
The history of the Ginori Manufactory began in Doccia, just a stone's throw away from Florence. Inspired by his passion for white gold, Marquis Carlo Andrea Ginori started a porcelain factory which was destined to become a worldwide icon of style...
John 3:16-18
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son." John 3:16-18
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalm 127:3-5
"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."




No comments:
Post a Comment