Friday, June 22, 2018

3 John 1:4

A few weeks ago my girl, Abigail, began a Bible study she had been organizing and planning for awhile. There are 5 other girls besides herself that are meeting together. What a blessing to my heart to see Abby living out Titus 2 "the older women teaching the younger women" even though she is not all that much older yet! :) I wish I had asked the girls if I could get their picture.....maybe they'll let me grab one another time. Truly, the thing I long for most is to  - "hear that my children are walking in the truth" 3 John 1:4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."