Well, today is the last day before school starts for our household. Jeff goes back tomorrow and hopefully, the kids and I will start tomorrow as well. I have most of the un-packing done and just a bit of the cleaning up to finish. I wanted to have it all done before we started but think now that we should just get going and then work on that as I can. I will be so glad to have all the extra un-packing (from moving here) completely finished! I am very tired of clutter! Thinning like crazy around here! The kids are ready to start school though so I've decided to take advantage of that and get going while they are still interested! I hope it lasts awhile! Jeff has been working hard to get "ahead" on some of his classes. He did most of the required reading for one class while we were gone. That is nice. He is taking Hebrew this year and so has been working on the alphabet this past week. Michael is picking it up pretty fast and the others are all trying to learn it as well. Fun!
Here is a picture of my little princesses. They sure have been getting along well this year. Anna is now getting old enough to actually play with Abby and they are having fun together. Abby is growing up so quickly - it is to much for me! She is walking around the house commenting on how much more she can see (up high!) and do. She must have grown a couple of inches, at least, while we were gone!

No comments:
Post a Comment