




Well, if those looks don't give you a hint of how much we have been doing nothing will!
I can't believe I haven't updated this in two and a half weeks! Yikes! We have been running, running! Will probably need to go home to Texas to recover from our vacation!
It has been a nice time and I am glad we were able to do it this year but we are all getting lonesome for Jeff and our own beds! :)
I will try and post several times about our travels but for now will just say that the kids are doing great and we have had many opportunities to see friends and family. We will even get to see my great aunts and uncles some of whom I have not seen since we took our youth group out to California several years ago! I have also had many opportunities for ministry while I have been here - with our family and friends from Parachute as well as here in Collbran and later on with Jeff's family at their annual reunion. If any of ya'll read this this weekend I would appreciate your prayers for me this coming weekend as many of the family members we will be seeing over the weekend are not - to my knowledge - believers in Jesus Christ. And, of course, I want that to always be my main goal - to glorify Christ and make Him known!
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment