Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Bit of Drama?

David has been having some flare-ups with his allergies this past week. Today he came in from playing outside and the following is the conversation we had - kids try anything, don't they?! :)
David - Mom, can I watch a movie?
Me - Why?
David - Because I'm coming in, my throat hurts and it feels like it bumps when I breathe and it wants to watch a movie.

Ya - your throat wants to watch - okay, close your eyes, tip your head back and let your throat watch the cartoons. :)
What a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."