Let's see - what to report on today. Well, Jeff was home for three days - in a row! -last week! That sounds like a vacation doesn't it?! Too bad it was because he got the flu! Josh also had something and still isn't feeling real great but thankfully the rest of us never got anything too bad. Hopefully, the warmer weather and sunshine we are supposed to have for the next few days will help. It is a bit chilly this morning but I have the back door open and am trying to air out the house. I've been running around with the Lysol can - the kids ask what I am doing and I laugh crazily and say I'm killing germs! :) Ya - they think I've lost it, too. :)
My sister and her family are all in Missouri now. It was fun having them close for awhile. I can't believe she just took my little niece and moved that far away! I guess it's payback for me doing that, too. :) They seem to be settling in pretty well from what I hear.
Jeff won a contest at work last year. He sold the most gift cards in this district and was second for the whole company. So - my Christmas gift was the iPod and docking station he won! Wow! Pretty cool! I'll include a picture just for the fun of it!
The kids are anxious for warmer weather - they can't wait to get back outside. Joshua is hoping for clear skies this next weekend as there is supposed to be a lunar eclipse and he is wanting to see it. He is anxious for it to warm up enough that he can get back out with his telescope. He stuck out the cold for about a month after Christmas but eventually gave it up as it was just too cold. He has been trying to content himself with his books and planning what he will look at once it warms up a bit more.
I have to get with it and try to get all the bikes tuned up and tires fixed so that everyone can ride away when it gets warm enough.
Our birds are coming back - I woke to the song of a dove this morning! I love doves. And I have flowers poking up in my big bucket out front. I forgot that I had planted bulbs in there last year! How fun!
Well, all for now - take care.

No comments:
Post a Comment