Monday, November 3, 2008

Treasury!!!

Today I snagged a spot on the treasury list on Etsy. This is very difficult to do - so, obviously a miracle that God allowed! What a fun way to start my day! God is so good to grant us even these silly fun things in life! I am just too excited.
For those of you who don't have a clue what I'm talking about - :)
A Treasury is a spot on the Etsy website that is - according to what I've read - hard to get but if you do get it it is great for drawing in folks to look at your shop. So, I am hoping for lots of traffic at my shop! :)
Check it out - it'll be here for a couple of days.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=18736

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."