Monday, November 24, 2008

Well, it's November.....

ALREADY!
Tomorrow is David's 6th birthday! Good grief! After this birthday we'll have a break for awhile - to adjust to everyone being a year older - before it starts again! I can barely stand to think about the birthdays next year - 13 for Josh! YIKES! Get the defibrillator! I think I'm having heart trauma!
We are celebrating Davey's today as Jeff is off today. Then tomorrow we'll just play with his presents, watch movies and have fun. Davey is so easy going, he'll have fun no matter what. :)
We pray you all are doing well and enjoying this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."