My computer got a nasty virus - maybe the kids shared theirs the last time. So, I have been severed from contact lately! :) BUT - I'm back!
We had about two weeks of 104 weather this month. Yikes. Are now enjoying slightly cooler days.
My sister adopted a little boy - think I posted about that. I get to watch him 3 days a week. That is a blessing. Such a sweet baby.
A couple of kids had me cut off their hair this month. Yikes! One son is centimeters away from being taller than me.
Jeff has one more week - and a big paper - left of his Hebrew course. Then that requirement will be completed. Yeah!
Abby turned 9 yesterday! Oh my - how time flies. She is such a young lady now. My princess.
Ok - here are some pics to help catch ya up! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment