So, a lot of you know that I collect teacups. I especially love ones given to me by my family and friends as they are so special. Abby and I got into tea parties big time when we moved to Texas - Abby was just the right age and loves a good tea party. :) When my grandma came to visit she brought me a cup from my grandpa's sister-in-law, my sweet aunt Nickie. It has strawberries on it! I don't have any like it - it is so pretty.
My grandma brought me the one in the picture. Isn't it the most beautiful thing! :) It is one of those that has the tiny teapot on top of the teacup and saucer. So, sweet. I just had to share a picture of it!
Glad you're enjoying your tea cups...Sophie will have fun having pea tardies with you sometime! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your updates...I like getting to see the kids and what you're doing. :) love you and miss you.
~Val