Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm feeling a bit OLD!


So, Josh bought a movie at the Half Price Bookstore - he gets tired of watching "kid" movies so we try to let him have some on his own once in awhile. (It's so rough being the oldest!)
Anyway - he bought Toy Story, the 1st one. We don't have it cause I think the kid - Sid - is creepy in it and won't let the little kids watch it. :)
So, Josh puts it in and the commercial/previews for the "new" movies were from 1998. Josh yells, "This is OLD!"
Great. Not THAT old! lol

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you about the Sid kid. Our youngers haven't seen that movie either.

    ReplyDelete

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."