Saturday, June 26, 2010

Well!

Well, today we went to a wedding. I love going to good, sweet weddings where God is honored. The kids saved a seat for Uncle Nat - just in case he came. :) He did - thanks, Nat! Afterwards, I was informed that Anna - my child that IS NOT GETTING MARRIED - might marry Nat when she grows up, maybe. Then at my totally shocked reaction - nothing personal, Nat, you'd make a great husband I'm sure - Anna told me "but I won't go away, mommy! I'll stay at home." Well, we may have to have Nat over for dinner a little more often at that rate! HA,HA! Too funny! She never ceases to surprise me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."