Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Issues

Well, we have been having a nice visit with my parents and sisters while all the out-of-staters have been here.
Dad convinced Anna to tell everyone - "I have issues." For those of you who know Anna, this is a real hoot. It sounds pretty cute coming from her as well. She thinks she is the queen and now she has issues. Then the other day Becky told her - You have issues, Anna. And Anna said, "No I don't. They're all gone."
I realize this all may sound dull just reading it - you really have to hear Anna - she is so funny.
Otherwise, we are trying not to melt in the heat or get blown away in the wind down here.
Hope your summer is going well so far.
My parents heard it is 80 in Colorado and getting down cool enough in Collbran tonight to maybe even snow! They are ready to get back to cooler weather, I think - me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."