Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jr. High

Well, the inevitable has finally happened. Josh joined the Jr. High youth group tonight. Aaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :)
Yes, I've said it before but I really can't believe he is old enough all ready.
I am sitting here hoping he is having a good time. Anna is asking me - "Where is Joshau?" Her term for Joshua. :) And wondering why I left him at the church! Ha!
Well, I better get the other kids to bed to I can go get Josh and Grandma won't have crazies running around while I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."