Friday, June 20, 2008

Camp

Well, Josh went off to Jr. High camp this week. He was so nervous - I don't think I have ever seen him so nervous about anything - but by the time he called the second day he was having loads of fun and definately did not want me to come get him! :)
So far he can't decide which was his favorite - the water park, six flags or playing in the river. I am glad he had fun. He is already saving up his money so he can go next year.
The other kids missed him quite a bit and are glad to have him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."