Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Blustery Day

Well, today is very nice out. It is much cooler - so far - and a little windy but not too much. The breeze is nice and cool as well. We have the windows all opened up and the ac off. YEA! It is a very fall-ish day. I love it! I am so ready for fall.

On another note - I have a nice little orchid plant. When I bought it it was blooming and so pretty. Then the flowers died and it hasn't bloomed in about two years! ACK! Well, all of a sudden, it shot out a little stem and now has a flower on it! Woo-Hoo! It is so pretty. Here is a picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."