Friday, September 5, 2008

Boy-isms

So, last year I wrote out our school schedule in 15-30 minute increments as Michael does better if he can see where he is supposed to be. That was a grand idea as Math has not taken us two hours again since that. Whew! So this year I updated the schedules, rearranged a few things - i.e. music lessons so that each child actually has their own 1/2 hour each day to practice, etc - and added a couple of things. For the sake of speaking properly - I'm not for communicating in text message languages - I wrote out "Penmanship" instead of writing and "Physical Education" instead of PE. So, the other day Michael came down and said, "It's time for my physical addiction class - can I walk on the treadmill?" :) So, now we are working on correct pronunciation. :)

David's favorite song last week was...."I'm Pie-Pie the sailor man!" So much for spinach! Hey, I'm all for pie instead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."