Monday, October 6, 2008

Anna-isms

So, today I got some Twizzlers for Jeff - he likes red licorice. When we went to pass them out and share them I said, "Who wants Twizzlers?!" Everyone did, of course, but Anna's response was cutest. Her eyes lit up and she smiled and said, "Can I have some twizzlies?" The way she said 'twizzlies' was too cute. :)

Then later this evening Jeff was wanting her to give him a hug and she wasn't feeling like it. Jeff was going on and on - whining actually - and finally Anna stuck her foot out and said, "Here! Hug my toe." HA! After she finally gave him a hug he started telling her he wanted another one - "Pleeeeaasse! Can't daddy have one more?!" Anna said, "I already gave you one!" Then after more pleading on Jeff's part she rolled her eyes, sighed and leaned over and gave him another.

Truly - I have no idea where she gets that! :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."