Well, to answer that question -
I am now a small business owner. :) Well, okay more a small virtual business owner, I guess.
I have spent this past week setting up shop on Etsy.com. If you haven't heard of it it is a website where folks can set up shop and sell their handmade items for a very reasonable fee.
I now have a shop on Etsy - www.flutterbuggcreations.etsy.com - as well as my own personal PayPal account - the easier to keep track of income/taxes and all that jazz - and a Flickr account - a website where you can upload photos to share with the world (oh boy) and neccesary for certain groups (thus advertisement) on Etsy. Ya - it's confusing and all conected somehow! :) Anyway - I am branching out! Yeah!
I am spending a little time each day learning more about Etsy and how to advertise my shop - get my name out there and be noticed. So, here's my "line". :) If you have friends or family that like to buy handmade gifts for Christmas or whatever - won't you send them along?! There is a TON of neat stuff on Etsy. Careful - it can get addicting looking around!
Well, if you're sitting there with nothing to do - check it out! And let me know what you think!
www.flutterbuggcreations.etsy.com
www.flickr.com/flutterbugg1
flutterbugg1@gmail.com
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment