Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Grief!





Well, it has been another two weeks or so since I updated this thing! Sorry about that!
I wish I had pictures to post but it seems I have forgotten how to use a camera! LOL
Josh finished up Bible quizzing this last Saturday. He really enjoyed it. The youth group at church memorized 1 Peter 1 and 2 this year. I do wish I had gotten pictures of that but I kept forgetting to take my camera.
The kids set up the tent two nights ago - well, actually they asked daddy to set it up for them! - and have been sleeping out there the past couple nights. I remember how fun a tent was - even in the back yard. :) Anna had to stay indoors last night as the wet night air gave her a cough the first night. She is lazing on the couch today, drinking orange juice and hopefully, not getting any worse.
It was quite chilly out this morning but the older kids said they were nice and warm. I made them bundle up in winter jammies and heavy blankets.
I love fall - have I said that before? :) Jeff's mom sent us pictures of the colors there in Colorado. I really miss Colorado in the fall so the pictures are so nice.
Well, I better go get to work. I have almost finished an afghan for the shop and then have a baby blanket to finish up and a bunch of Christmas angels to work on. Hopefully they will all sell! :)
Have a nice October 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."