These are from the trip to the Dallas Aquarium. Jeff's mom took us - we had never been before and we had so much fun! It is such a neat place. I really enjoyed it - thanks, Mom. :)
Anna had been having issues with her breathing - she gets sort of asthmatic and lots of activity makes it worse when she's bad. So, she got to ride in a wheelchair this day - she thought it was fun and I was glad she got to go and have fun. Jeff is responsible for the "hat". ;)
These are a few pics from the play the 3 youngest were in. It was about Joseph. Anna's group sang a song and Abby and David's group did the play. David was one of Joseph's brothers and Abby had a solo and was a "back-up" singer. :) They did great!
The kids got to go fishing several times with my parents this year. They go to the Cabela's and/or the ponds in my sister's neighborhood. They all had fun fishing.
And Michael's snazzy bald head. He has wanted to go baldy for a couple years now and was thrilled that I let him this last summer.
David's (very) early b-day gift from EVERYBODY!!! Found at a yard sale near us. :)
Our July 4th fun with Daniel who had not been out of the hospital very long. :)
Cute feet :)
At Sonic.....slushies!!!
Later on the 4th the kids and I went to a park by Grapevine Lake and had a fun time visiting with friends from church, playing and watching the fireworks. Anna really liked this spiny thing and I thought it was funny watching her. haha :) *this is a video clip*


No comments:
Post a Comment