Wednesday, November 7, 2012

May - DTS Master of Theology Graduation!!

How did I miss posting about Jeff's graduation?!?! I must have posted on FaceBook and forgotten about here - sheesh! Well, here are a few pics of the family bbq - where there were games, a petting zoo and pony rides for the kids - the night before. The stained glass window was at the church where they had the service the day before graduation and the rest are a few from graduation. How I don't have more actually with our parents - who ALL got to come, I do not know! I'm sad though - maybe they have some I failed to get? We are all proud of Jeff for his hard work, commitment and finishing well. We are also glad it is done and we get to enjoy having him around more often. :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."