Monday, April 7, 2008

BlueBonnets

So, last year I wanted to get pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets but didn't remember how quickly they are gone. So, I missed them. Well, they are blooming now and so I decided, on the way home from AWANA to get a few just in case - for some reason - we don't get another chance! The light wasn't too good by the time we got around to the spot I had seen and the kids had crazy play clothes on but hey! I got the picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."