Well, I found a book a few years ago and decided to try one. The book is all about making Log Cabin quilts - supposedly fairly easy to do. That sounded good to me! And so a few years ago I started - read through the book, bought my material, began cutting it out and putting blocks together. Then life got crazy and I had to put it away.
Yesterday I decided to get it out and start working on it again. I am really enjoying it! It isn't too hard. My biggest problem is getting the squares all nice and square - that is important but the books does say that the Log Cabin pattern is a bit forgiving - I am hoping for that to be true!
So, here are a few pictures of my blocks and the beginning of the pattern I want to make. It is called Starlight.



No comments:
Post a Comment