.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
So - I just can't not plant something in the spring. I am praying these all survive! :)
I actually found a lilac bush at Wal-Mart, too! It is small and a bit scruffy but it is a lilac and smells wonderful!
I am planning on painting my little wishing well later on, too. And I have some bird feeders somewhere that will be hung.
Michael wanted to donate his scarecrow to the cause - to keep the birds out of our two little tomato plants, a pepper and a cucumber plant. Cute. :)
You'll notice the plants are all in big planters. The ground here is terrible - worse clay than in Colorado and rocks all over just 4 inches down. So, patio planting is much easier - and movable! :) My sister gave me the pots - I was so excited to have something to plant in! Thanks Becky. :)
It is fun to decorate the back patio. If we live here for several years I would love to put up lattice around the patio and try to get some climbing things to help create a nice shaded, private spot in our yard. I think it could be made really pretty - with a little work. :)
There are advantages to not having a big dog in the backyard!
No comments:
Post a Comment