Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Organized Mess






That is what Jeff is calling his office this week. I am not so sure about the organized part! :) Just kidding - I'm sure, in his mind, it is all organized. He is writing a mini commentary - a 20 page single spaced "book". It is very intense and therefore we haven't seen much of him this past week. We will all be glad when it is done and the seminary returns daddy to us! :)
I don't know how many gallons of coffee he has consumed this past week - or monster drinks, YUK. And I'm sure it is not possible to go on as little sleep as he is for this long. I keep expecting him to just faint away for lack of sleep! I would! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."