More rain......we didn't know that when the Bible says the last days will be like the days of Noah, that it was in referance to all the rain! Ha, ha, ha! :)
Well, Abby had lots of fun at her first overnight. She wasn't too ready to come home but did feel bad for Anna missing her!
Abby and Emily made pizza for supper yesterday and then today they made ice cream cone cupcakes for the party. They did all the decorating. Wow! Those were some loaded cakes! Very pretty!
We went today and had lunch with Emily's family. That was nice. David had so much fun playing with "new" toys he was willing to stay when it came time for all of us to go!
When we got home Michael went outside to jump rope - which he has been waiting to do for several days - and as soon as he got Shep (the dog) penned up it started gushing rain! I ran out to unlock the dog and let him in and was soaked before I could get back in. The dog kennel isn't that far from the back door so that says how much it was pouring! Poor Michael didn't get to jump rope after all and I had a huge puddle to mop up as the rain had blown right into the kitchen when we opened the door. Michael repeatedly wonders when it will stop raining and become summer again. I, for one, am truly enjoying all the rain - not to mention the slightly cooler weather that accompanies it! 

Well, we have AWANA awards day tomorrow after church and then a church picnic. Guess I had better get the kids to bed so they can get rested up.
Have a blessed weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment