Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sunshine!



Hip, hip, hooray!


After a terrible downpour this morning the sun finally came out this afternoon. I took advantage of the momentary calm and sent the kids out to play. I think they enjoyed getting out of the house - finally!

Just a fun picture of Abby today. Our neighbor gave her this dress - a flower girl dress from their wedding. Abby loves it! Such a fun "princess" dress!


I worked on clearing some of the last of the unpacking clutter from my room. I know, I should be done by now but what with school, bad health and other unplanned events that is the way it is! Anyway, I just have three boxes in the school room and four in my room. I made quite a bit of progress today and I am very glad for that.


Then I made a run to WalMart and regretted that! I forgot, school is out! Well, going sure made me appreciate my kids and maybe I will give them a little more space about behaving in stores as I realized tonight that they behave wonderfully. It is good - for them :) - for me to have reminders like this once in awhile. I am so grateful for God's continuing work in my kids' lives - they are a blessing to me.


Well, not much else for today. Hope you all are having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."