




Today I took the kids to the Alliance Air Show. Well, okay not exactly into the air show - we have a nice spot we found last year just outside the airport (at the end of the runway really) that has grass and trees (SHADE) and doesn't cost a thing! So, we went over there again this year.
The kids had fun - I think. I did! :) I love planes. I should have been a pilot - on the side. :)
We saw the B2 Stealth, the US Navy Blue Angels, US Army Golden Knights, US Army Sky Soldiers, a bunch of stunt fliers, some bi-planes and an AV-8 B Harrier. The Harrier was really cool - it took off and landed vertically. O - for those of you that don't know - as I didn't until today! - it is a plane but acts like a helicopter! It can hover, back up, turn around and everything! The boys thought that was really cool. Joshua kept saying, "Impossible!"
Anna asked all day, "Where are the Angels?" They were the last performance, of course.
When the soldiers jumped out of the plane David kept telling people that the plane threw them out! It did sort of look that way from where we were!
Anyway, we had a very nice day. We sat next to a family that let all of my kids use their binoculars a few times. That was really nice of them.
Everyone is a little fried and very tired but all in all we had a good day. FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment