Fall has finally found Texas it would seem. Today is another of those wonderful, lazy, cloudy and cool days. I am enjoying it very much. It feels like a chance to breathe normally!
As I sat this morning in my Tea Room, in my nice cozy chair and looked out at the day I was reminded - "My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken. On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us."
I don't always feel like I will not be shaken but I find that it is in the quiet that I am renewed and strengthened and truly feel that I will not be shaken. It is in the quiet that I know His strength and that He is able to make me stand on the rock. It is in the quiet that I remember where my strength comes from. Perhaps that is why I cherish the quiet times so?! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment