Monday, October 8, 2007

Just Stuff


As I sit to write this I am hearing thunder out my window! Yippee! I hope it rains!
I have been busy most of the afternoon trying to find a craft show where I would be able to sell some of my handiwork this fall. Goodness! I am running out of ideas of where to look for something! I have quite a stash of goodies that I have been working on. This year my variety is good. I have Home-Ready-Made gifts in baskets, lots of different crochet, beaded jewelrey and embroidery! I hope I find a spot to sell it! :)

I guess the talk of cooler weather made Joshua chilly. Weird kid! :)



Here is a picture of one of Abby's new - self-done - hair-dos! :)






And a cute one of Anna in her birthday outfit from Uncle Drew and Aunt Jessica. Isn't she cute?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."