Thursday, October 11, 2007

Paper Airplanes

Josh was busy making paper airplanes today - using construction paper. He asked me, "Which color do you want, mom?"
Me - "I don't want a plane." Silence
Josh - "O - okay."
Me - "Why would I want a plane?"
Josh - "So, you could have something I made."
Me - "Well, ya, but why do I need a plane?"
Josh - "So you could say - 'That's just the best plane my son Joshua made for me!'"
Me - "O - alright. I'll have a yellow one."
So, now I have a very nice yellow paper airplane that I'll have to keep forever so I'll remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."