Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bye, bye March





Can you believe it is almost April?! Good grief - where does the time go?
It is warming - maybe I should say heating - right up down here. For now anyway! We are supposed to get some rain this weekend - maybe. :) It has been up in the 80s for the last couple of days. It has also been super windy! I begin to wonder if our roof will go flying off and I spend a lot of time each day praying we don't lose all the tiles up there - we still haven't figured out how to get up there other than rent a HUGE ladder! Prayers also go up that no more of the fence will fall down! O the joys of things thrown up as fast as possible.
The kids - some of them - are still coughing a bit. I am thinking Abby is trying to get an ear infection as well. Ugh! I hope not. Between them and the wind I really didn't think I would make it yesterday! But, here I am. I have been busily Cloroxing the house today. KILL the germs - kill! kill! kill!...okay, deep breath. I'm okay, really. I figure if I Clorox enough maybe inhaling some of that smell will kill any internal germs, too! Okay, maybe not.
So, how is spring for the rest of you? :)
I got Abby a pair of sparkly red shoes at the thrift store the other day. She has been dressed up like Snow White ever since. I finally asked her to please change today as she was just too hot and was coughing more. Anyway, the pictures are of her and David dancing. :)
Well, off to the cleaning bucket and Clorox. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."