It had been raining hard for a bit and then it started hailing and I was walking to Jeff's office to say - "This is tornado weather" - when the sirens went off in our subdivision! Guess I was right!
The kids all got into the coat closet for a bit. David did much better this year - he must be adjusting to life in Texas - weather and all. That is good!
After all the rain everything is nice and green. Guess we'll need to mow the lawn soon. O fun!
We have been up in the 80s here the past few days and very humid. Tomorrow is supposed to drop down to 60-something.
On the up side - there are flowers blooming everywhere. I do love the daffodils and tulips everywhere.
The kids are about all over whatever crud we have been dealing with. Abby was the only one on meds this time and she seems to be doing much better - thank the Lord. Michael never did get it but was convinced he should move over to Becky's until everyone got better!
Well, I guess that is all for now.
The pictures are the girls with their spring dresses I made for them and one cute one of Jeff and Anna.


No comments:
Post a Comment