



Well, today is a rather slow day around here. Jeff finally has a real day off and has been laying around relaxing. The kids have the day off and have enjoyed playing more computer/game cube games than usually allowed. Anna is sick so she has spent most of the day laying on the living room floor, drinking juice and moaning. Poor baby! She always runs really high fevers when she is sick - that makes me nervous - and she doesn't want to eat at all. So, everyone is taking it easy.
It is cloudy, grey and muggy here. We have had a flash flood watch in effect since Sunday that is supposed to go thru Wednesday but not a drop of rain here so far.
I have a dove outside that has chosen the tree right outside my desk window and so every time I get on here I get to listen to it's song. Very pretty.
Today Jeff has a doctor appointment to get some advice about his feet. He has been having terrible trouble with his heels lately. Hopefully, the doc will be able to help him out since he has lots of walking to do - or find a new job!
I have been working on shirts - for the boys - and dresses - for the girls - for Easter. Yep - I got one of those creative bugs this week - started in a flurry and now will have to push to actually finish on time! Thankfully, The girls dresses I had started earlier and they were almost finished anyways. I had a shirt started for Michael - a long time ago - that was almost done and will fit David, material for a shirt for Josh - a long time ago - that will be for Michael now and just barely enough green material - Josh's favorite color right now - for a shirt for Josh! Whew!
I had decided last year that when I start a clothing project I am going to make it a size too large - that way it may actually fit by the time I get it done!
The pictures are of the kids - last week - working on school work and the girls cleaning their room. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment