Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Comment update

Some of you have asked how you can leave comments on this blog. Well, I have been trying to figure that one out!
I think now I may have it figured out. You click on 'comment' at the bottom of the blog entry you wish to comment on. Type what you want to say in the top box, then choose the option for Name/URL - type in your name and hit 'Publish Comment'. If you have a Google account you can just sign in with your Google username. Try it and see!
That should do it - I hope! Sure would be fun to hear back from some of you - if it would only work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."