Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Anna

Anna, after having a lollipop this afternoon, asked for another piece of candy and was told, 'No - you've had enough today.' Not the answer she was expecting! Anna goes to the kitchen table, holds onto the back of a chair, lays her head on her hands and pouts. I asked her, "Anna, what's wrong?" To which she very clearly told me - "I'm mad."
O my! Sometimes it is so hard not to laugh outright! So, do I give her points for at least being honest?! I mean, at least she didn't try to deny or hide it! HA!
To her horor she not only did not get the candy but was told to either change her attitude or go to bed! Well! Sometimes, she is the biggest hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."