




We had a party for Abby today. She wanted to have her friends over before we go to Colorado for the rest of the summer. I think we had 9 little girls here today! Wow! I think everyone had fun - Abby seems to think so. They all wore their princess dresses, made bracelets and daisy bags and had a tea party.
Joshua begged to be dismissed from the frilly, girly party! He and Michael stayed hidden in my room with their games while the girls were here. Pretty funny! :)
David wanted to be in the middle of everything - girls or not! And Anna wanted thought they were all here to play with her.
I made petit fours, itty bitty brownie squares and raspberry punch for the tea party.
My mom planned all of the games and activities - thanks mom! My sister, Becky, came to help with crowd control and making sure everything went smoothly as possible. I am so glad she was here as in the rush of things I forgot about taking pictures - so the ones we have are thanks to her! I am sure I could not have done it on my own. Thanks Becky!
I didn't realize - when we sent out the invitations - that this Saturday was the day after a week of Vacation Bible School! I was tired by Thursday! The girls seem to not be affected by a long week though. They slept and re-charged each day! O, to have that kind of energy again! :)
Abby is happily playing with all the princess paraphernalia she received as gifts - tiaras, feathery gloves, necklaces, ear-rings, shoes, fans....goodness! Princess heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment