Thursday, June 28, 2007

Jeff

Well, Jeff passed his second test at Brio and today is his first "official" day working there. I am anxious to hear how it went. He had a lunch shift and didn't come home so.....1. It was terrible and he isn't coming back or 2. He picked up a dinner shift as well. :) I am praying this job works out to be all that we need it to be and that it will - by God's grace - provide well enough to releave some of Jeff's stress. It is a very nice resteraunt and was torture helping him prep for the test as he must learn the ingredients that are in many of the dishes they serve. The food all sounds wonderful! :) So, anytime ya'll are in the area drop by and give him a hard time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Definitely like the new look. The first shift went well and I did survive. Then went to the other job where I got a party of 15 adults and their 13 children. Oooh boy! Actually turned out well.

    The background is nice and certainly not pink. Did I say it looks nice.

    Anyway, keep it up honey. Enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate."